SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about SparkFun's ALC PCB design services? Post them here!
By rpiloverbd
What are you looking for exactly? I can see, the schematic and circuit diagram is there. The gerber files are also shared. If you give the garber files to a good PCB manufacturer, they can print the PCB. You won't need to design it by yourself.
By Munyua44
Thank you! So i can be penalized if I lifted the gerber files and other materials from the website above? That was another worry too.
By rpiloverbd
I don't think so. If that were the case, I don't think they would have shared the files. Anyway, I can see that you can also ask questions here: https://www.pcbway.com/project/questionpublish
If you are worried about any penalty, you can ask the site admins directly about their rules and regulations.
By Munyua44
Valentine almost here. I have finished on the design and am planning to share with our manufacturer. Soon i will share the finished product.
By rpiloverbd
Munyua44 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:40 am Valentine almost here. I have finished on the design and am planning to share with our manufacturer. Soon i will share the finished product.
Eagerly waiting to see the final outcome.
By Munyua44
rpiloverbd wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:07 am
Munyua44 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:40 am Valentine almost here. I have finished on the design and am planning to share with our manufacturer. Soon i will share the finished product.
Eagerly waiting to see the final outcome.
a client bought the design and now am bound by the agreement not to share it. Thank you
By rpiloverbd
a client bought the design and now am bound by the agreement not to share it. Thank you
[/quote]

This is a good news. Congratulations on the success of your design.
By Munyua44
thank you too. I will be coming up with another design model and that one I will not hesitate sharing.
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum