SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By Mustafa81
Hi,

I have a Dragon12 board (Dragon 12) and the ATMega128 (ATMega128) and 2 TRW-24G Tranceivers (TRW-24G).

Also can I use the same TRW-24G for both transmission and receiving wired the same way?

I have having trouble connecting and coding it up so that these two boards can communicate. Anyone familier with using any of these that can help. It will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited by Mustafa81 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mustafa81
I decided to us the the Mirc v2 transeiver Tranceiver because a friend of mine told me that it has automatic packet resending.
By Mustafa81
I have AVR Studio 4, the ATMMega128 i linked above and a AVR-JTAG L programmer/debugger.

I connect it to my computer and have it do the auto settings selecting teh AVE-JTAG ICE and pick my baord, but it doesn't connect.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong or the settings I should put for Platform and Com1 and baud rate considering I am using a serial connectoin?
By Mustafa81
For thos who care or have been reading this. It turns out the voltage regulator on the board was not giving me the correct voltage.

The board needed 5.0V but the voltage regulator was only giving 3.3.

I found this out by connecting a good old fashion power supply to the VCC and GND pins and ran some code through the jtag-l and software and it worked fine.