SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By movintomontanasoon
Hello - I've got the Witilt using BlueSoleil dongle and software. While reading intro material I've had it connected for hours, green light, to my laptop. After entering the Configuration Menu, and setting 3 axes to active, calibrating, setting to Binary mode, upping to 610hz, now I can't get a sustained connection. It did work for awhile, while in same session as my configuration session, but once that session was closed, now have problem. BlueSoleil finds and connects, red flashing light (#eight) turns green, a second LED (red #six) flashes on, then off and connection LED goes back to red flashing. Within seconds BlueSoleil catches up and also shows disconnected.

Did I max out the connection by changing to Binary/610hz/all 3 axes (yet it did send data and stay connected in first session)? (Also I did not change setting #eight) Do I have to hardwire to Re-Configure back to factory settings?

thanks!
MovinToMontanaSoon
By movintomontanasoon
A new set of 4 AA batteries seems to make the difference, the connection stays connected - thus far.