SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General project discussion / help
Did you make a robotic coffee pot which implements HTCPCP and decafs unauthorized users? Show it off here!
By palloquin
Hi there,

I've been searching all over.. but there are so many kinds of connectors. mind boggling!

Could anybody tell me what these connectors are called.. and for bonus points where I can get them?


Thanks a million!
By palloquin
Hey DanV!

Thank you (again) for being on top of things!

I actually have a nice assortment (something like this). I wasn't aware that these are called Quick Disconnects in English. In Dutch we often refer to them as AMPs, possibly because they are produced by AMP.

I was aware that these will work, but I was hoping to find the exact boxy model like that are used in the picture. Sucker for trying to stay close to the original I suppose ;)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]