SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General project discussion / help
Did you make a robotic coffee pot which implements HTCPCP and decafs unauthorized users? Show it off here!
By head_of_led
So here's the deal:
I'm trying to build the panoramic camera seen here:
http://www.arducam.com/arduino-panorama ... y-arducam/
I have 4 OV5642 5MP Plus cameras, and the adapter board for the cameras, and have them plugged into an Arduino UNO (will upgrade to a Mega in the near future).
My goal is for the panoramic camera to take pictures at the press of a button.
At the moment however, I am focusing on getting the cameras to work. I downloaded and installed that Arducam libraries needed for the project, edited memorysaver.h so that its compatible with the model of cameras, but here's where I have a problem. Everytime I try to run the example code "Arducam_Mini_5MP_OV5642_Plus_Functions", I get this error:
Code: Select all
Arduino: 1.6.10 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

C:\Users\Herlihyi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_35820\ArduCAM_Mini_5MP_OV5642_Plus_Functions.ino: In function 'void setup()':

ArduCAM_Mini_5MP_OV5642_Plus_Functions:81: error: 'VSYNC_LEVEL_MASK' was not declared in this scope

myCAM.write_reg(ARDUCHIP_TIM, VSYNC_LEVEL_MASK);   //VSYNC is active HIGH

^

ArduCAM_Mini_5MP_OV5642_Plus_Functions:85: error: 'ARDUCHIP_FRAMES' was not declared in this scope

myCAM.write_reg(ARDUCHIP_FRAMES,0x00);

^

C:\Users\Herlihyi\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_35820\ArduCAM_Mini_5MP_OV5642_Plus_Functions.ino: In function 'void loop()':

ArduCAM_Mini_5MP_OV5642_Plus_Functions:161: error: 'VSYNC_LEVEL_MASK' was not declared in this scope

myCAM.clear_bit(ARDUCHIP_TIM, VSYNC_LEVEL_MASK);

^

exit status 1
'VSYNC_LEVEL_MASK' was not declared in this scope
What should I do? In case anyone is wondering, here's where you get the Arducam libraries:
https://github.com/ArduCAM/Arduino
Hope this was clear enough, if not feel free to ask.