SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about a SparkFun product or board? This is the place to be.
By badlanz
PLEASE HELP!!! Using the WAV Trigger to play WAV audio files for my Midway Haunted House Gun Arcade. During testing I can get this to play all of your WAV samples fine. The audio files for the gun arcade all play fine on my PC, just cannot get them to play using the WAV trigger. I tried everything from your Support help and tried using Audacity program. No luck. Is there any way I can send you the game audio files and see if you can get them to play on your end. Spent about $4,000 on restoring this arcade, uses an 8 track player, but want to use your WAV Trigger to get the most out of the game sounds. Here is a video link that got me here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg9OIQ0 ... ay=1&rel=0

Very frustrated, your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
By robertsonics
The WAV Trigger plays 16-bit, 44.1kHz stereo wav files, with no meta data or tags at the start of the file. Do your files meet all of those requirements? Are the files named correctly?

I'm traveling and won't be able to test with a WAV Trigger for at least a week, but would be happy to take a quick look at ONE of your files. If it's huge, you should send me a link where I can download. Otherwise, email to: info (at) robertsonics (dot) com.
By exeng
@badlanz, I'm confused, in your video it appears that you are indeed playing files from the WAV Trigger. I'm I missing something? As Jamie said from robertsonics be sure that the file format is correct for the WAV files.