SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have a good idea for a new product for SFE or Olimex? Let us know!
By SFE-Pearce
Hi Guys,

First I must apologize. Things are incredibly busy at SparkFun these days and being active in this forum has become incredibly difficult.

Even before I said that, you're probably wondering who I am. I'm Pearce. My position at SparkFun Electronics is technical research. It's my job to handle all incoming product suggestions and pitches in addition to my primary role of finding things for SparkFun to sell or develop products around.

So let's start with good uses for this forum. The new products forum is a great place to suggest products to the community. Through such posts, you can garner feedback and draw attention to products you think need more attention. At this point, the forum is not a great spot for getting the attention of SparkFun folk, most notably myself. As much as I wish I could continue keeping up with it, it's not feasible at this point.

For all new product suggestions you wish to submit to SparkFun, please use this tutorial; https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/ho ... n-sparkfun.

I'll do my best to peek in here every once in a while. If you have questions pertaining to the process, feel free to ask in this thread and I'll answer what I can.

Best Regards,