SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

All things pertaining to wireless and RF links
By nonos85
hi
i have read a post on wifly pins but after a lot of reading and search, i dont have some clear ideas :ugeek:

i have 3 grove bee carrier with a rn xv 171 and grove sensors (light, barometer, temperature...)

i receive the data by a GET /myscipt.php?DATA= XXXX00001111222233334444555566667777\n\n
Where XXXX is the GPIO data and 0000 through to 7777 are the values of the 8 analogue inputs expressed in hexadecimal.

my problem is that i dont understand to which pins are output data on grove carrier and the corresponding channel sensors on The rnXV-I/RM . there is 2 connectors on the grove xbee carrier and some sensor have 2 functions like the dth11 (humidity and temperature). how can i know that for example the d6 and the d5 wire connector or scl or sda on the xbee carrier are link on which channel on the wifly.

For exemple,i have the calculation for the light sensor based on the millivolt data but i dont know to search in the get data process because each channel with the show q command give a result :pray:
For dth11 with humidity and temperature i dont have the algorithm and i dont know what channel are involved when i put in d5 d6 connectors.each channel with the show q command give a result
For the barometric sensor, there are 4 results pressure, altitude, atmosphere and tempeature. i see in the datasheet some calculation but in this case, i dont know which data to use on the 8 channels results

thanks for a lighting idea on the pin data order on the grove carrier and a the sensors channels which can permit to have the data on my php script for doing the calculation. :doh:

thanks and forgive me for bad english
bruno