SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Questions relating to designing PCBs
By ramadan
Hi,

I am looking for a freelance designer to make a PCB.

I will provide the schematic of 6 different PCBs and the goal is to merge them into one schematic and one (optimally) 4-layer eagle board.

Thanks.
By Ross Robotics
Before anyone will take your job, we need more info.

What size board?
Where did you get the schematics? Are they copyrighted?
What is the schematic based off of? What is the end result?
By lyndon
Tsk. Can't tell you any of that before you sign the NDA!!
:naughty:
codlink wrote:Before anyone will take your job, we need more info.

What size board?
By Ross Robotics
lyndon wrote:Tsk. Can't tell you any of that before you sign the NDA!!
:naughty:
codlink wrote:Before anyone will take your job, we need more info.

What size board?
Those are legit questions. If he wants a PC motherboard, then obviously I won't do that. If he needs a +1GHz processor, I won't do that.
By Ross Robotics
Send me a PM with your email.
By lyndon
codlink wrote: Those are legit questions. If he wants a PC motherboard, then obviously I won't do that. If he needs a +1GHz processor, I won't do that.
Yes, they are. I was just being sarcastic. Every. Single. Time. I've seen a request like this (online, combining boards) it was followed by "you have to sign this NDA before we can tell you anything else." Happily this doesn't seem to be the case here.
By Ross Robotics
I had a feeling you were being funny.. But most of the time people don't have a sense of humor on the internets. I don't mind signing a NDA after the preliminary consultation. But like i said before, I know what my limits are and I am honest when it comes to designs that I just can't do (well, I probably could but not really worth my time). I am just not going to waste my time or anyone else's. I have other projects (personal) that need to get done.
By qwertymodo
If you do finalize a deal with somebody, be sure to come back here and post so people know you're not still looking. That being said, I'd be interested, depending on the details. Shoot me a pm.
By Ross Robotics
This job has been completed awhile back.