SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Discussions about carrier boards have here!
By rdlarson91
I purchased the MicroMod Input and Display board and the Teensy processor. I can not download the Example1_DisplayTest program (even after fixing some compile errors).

The port for teensy under tools>port is hid#vid_16c0&pid_0486 RawHID (Teensy)
The arduino IDE does not find the Teensy processor. The message that shows up when downloading is:

Teensy did not respond to a USB-based request to enter program mode.
Please press the PROGRAM MODE BUTTON on your Teensy to upload your sketch.

After trying to download, in tools>ports there are no ports listed.

I am using a Window10 PC, Arduino 1.8.13 and Teensy Loader 1.53.

Does anyone have experience using this combination, and did it work? Can Sparkfun tech support try this combination and verify that it works?
By rdlarson91
I updated to latest arduino and teensyduino versions (1.8.19 & 1.56). Similar issues. Some times I’ll get a COM10 that shows up in port, but goes away when I try downloading. I get the same error message as I mentioned in my previous message.
I also noticed that in Windows > settings > devices, it is listed as “SE Blank RT Family” under Other Devices. If I unplug the board, wait a while, then plug back in, I’m back to a COM10 port. Attempting a download wipes out the port.
I believe that either there is a hardware problem with one of the boards, or this configuration of boards (with Window PC) was never tried and tested.
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum