SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have questions about SparkFun's ALC PCB design services? Post them here!
By Munyua44
When doing PCB designs, we come across different types of filters requirement. Currently am doing a project that involves the 4th and 6th order active band stop filters. Anybody who has an idea on how this filters can be designed ? I really don't have an idea and your help is highly welcomed.

thank you!
By Munyua44
Your guidance was very impressive. Currently am done with the schematic design of the filters. I did it using the NI multism as you directed. Check the attached end results in the document below;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Munyua44
I have done the manufacturing of the above-attached circuit for the 4th and 6th order active band stop filter through https://www.pcbway.com/project/ and received the order back. Am currently in the testing process and I think the circuit is not giving the best functionality as I expected. The manufacturer has done a good job as per my design but I think there were several errors during the design process that has affected its performance.
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum