I am on Linux (Ubuntu 20.04).
I followed the instructions available here: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/ar ... s-beta/all
- I installed the latest mbed-studio version (v 1.3.1), including the udev rules setup
- I cloned the sparkfun mbed repo, checked it out in the right version, and use it within mbed-studio
I am then able to compile the blink example for the Artemis DK, but for some reason the "connect to a platform" button is greyed out, and I cannot find the board in the Target section (see screenshot).
- Any idea why this happens / how to fix?
- Can this be due to DAP versions? https://armmbed.github.io/DAPLink/
- I think the board is well recognized by the computer (just FYI, dmesg output):
[ 4745.664488] usb 1-1: new full-speed USB device number 12 using xhci_hcd
[ 4745.814585] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1a86, idProduct=7523, bcdDevice= 2.64
[ 4745.814592] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[ 4745.814596] usb 1-1: Product: USB Serial
[ 4745.816998] ch341 1-1:1.0: ch341-uart converter detected
[ 4745.818249] usb 1-1: ch341-uart converter now attached to ttyUSB0