SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Hardware or product specific questions are best asked here.
By wangcheung
just found my issue :(
20200902_110107.jpg
not good

I just received my openlog artemis along with the 1Ah battery listed related to the openlog and can't get any functionality with only the LiPO connected. Is there something specific I need to do in order for the board to function with the LiPO? With the battery connected and connecting the USB-C cable, the charge LED blinks for a split second and then turns off. I assume that's due to the battery being fully charged but I can't get the board to power on with only the battery. I tried pressing the reset as well as toggling the PSWC connection without success. Am I missing something in the config or something else?

Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By TS-Brandon
Uhhhhhhhhh wow that is a new one for me. I'm sorry to see that you've received a defective module. Those LiPo pins aren't connected. Please file an RMA request here: https://sparkfun.com/returns
By wangcheung
easy fix, already repaired but I wanted to point it out because there are likely others out there. Thanks
By TS-Brandon
We will keep our eyes open, thanks!
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum