SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Hardware or product specific questions are best asked here.
By piisku78
I am using Artemis Nano to do continuous signal processing. I have connected Sparkfun Pro RF Lora module via Qwiic I2C to Artemis Nano to send events when Nano board detects something interesting. This combination is powered by using a battery pack. Typically it may take hours or days that nothing interesting happens and I want to set the Lora Module to deep sleep mode.

Questions:
1. What would be the best way to wake-up the Lora module from sleep mode? I have understood it is not possible to wake up directly to I2C signal because connection is dead in sleep mode. But instead I have to use some connection pin to wake up the board. Which pins I should use? Are there other options, what would you recommend?
2. What is the recommended Arduino library which I could use to setup the sleep mode or do you have some example code?
By piisku78
I decided to try simple interrupts first without the sleep mode. So I connected a wire to SAMD21 RF PRO D3 pin and defined interrupt handle like this:

const byte interruptPin = 3;
pinMode(interruptPin, INPUT_PULLUP);
attachInterrupt(digitalPinToInterrupt(interruptPin), interrupt, RISING); // tried CHANGE, FALLING too

I am writing HIGH/LOW to the wire with 1 second delay. And I am getting interrupts, but not all of them. Sometimes it takes 5-15 seconds before interrupt handler activates. What I am doing wrong?
 Topic permissions

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum