SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

By wenganxiang
I download some stl files of Chinese map and use my Geeetech 3D printer to print them. Here are the pictures. I could have printed a lager one, but I wanted to look how accurate the printer is first. Looks great! Next time I will print a colorful puzzle! What's your opinion?
QQ截图20150217164046.png
QQ截图20150217164017.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Ross Robotics
My advice is to find a 3D printing forum that will congratulate you on your prints.
By fireworksfun
It's delicate and fun! Maybe i can also make toys with a 3D printer, where did you get your printer?
By wenganxiang
codlink wrote:My advice is to find a 3D printing forum that will congratulate you on your prints.
Oh, I am sorry. I thought this board permits people share anything electronic here. But this printer's mainboard is also based on Arduino.
By Ross Robotics
There's no rule here about sharing anything. But I bet if you were on a dedicated 3D printer forum, you would have lots of replies. In this post, you are sharing a plastic model, not anything about the printer..
By wenganxiang
codlink wrote:There's no rule here about sharing anything. But I bet if you were on a dedicated 3D printer forum, you would have lots of replies. In this post, you are sharing a plastic model, not anything about the printer..
Sorry, I won't do it again.
By wenganxiang
fireworksfun wrote:Is it hard to assemble? Is there anything wrong when you are using ?
Actually, it's not so hard to assemble. The building instruction says it will take about 3days, excluding wiring. But I spent only a few hours. The most time-consuming is to debug it.
So far , I haven't met something about the printer that worth complaining. But I have to spend some time to set the printer in Repetier.