SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General suggestions or questions about the SparkFun Electronics website
By SpitfireMike
I'm always trying to see what I have, find datasheets, etc. Since I get most of my supplies from SparkFun, I was thinking it would be pretty helpful if there was a "Here's everything you've ordered from SparkFun" page, showing dates, quantity, link to the product page and maybe even a link to the datasheet. Maybe even something on the product pages that says "You ordered 10 of these back in January", or "You haven't ordered any of these, but you really want to".
The way it is now, once I figure out what I want, I have to go through each of my orders to see if I already have it. Quite tedious when there are a bunch of orders. Knowing when I bought it sends me to the right section of my parts bins (OK, not a real parts bin, more of a corner of my garage)
By skimask
There is a previous order section in your personal profile. Look and ye shall find.
By CS Paul
I like the idea. The orders list works for some people, but if you've placed a number of orders over a long period of time, it would be tedious.

I don't think a note on the product page would fly, but being able to see a list of SKUs ordered in the same way the list of orders displays sounds reasonable. We'd probably just have a link to the part, as there or sometimes no or multiple datasheets. Forcing you to go to the product page will make sure you see everything that's there.

I'll put your suggestion in the "good site enhancement request" queue for the web guys.
By SpitfireMike
I know I asked this a *long* time ago, but I see that the "Account | My Products" page is exactly what I was asking for. Many, many thanks for adding it.
By languer
SpitfireMike wrote:I know I asked this a *long* time ago, but I see that the "Account | My Products" page is exactly what I was asking for. Many, many thanks for adding it.
+1 on the "My Products" addition.