SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Open source ARM Debugger
By safwen
Hello everybody

I really need your help because i'm stuck in the lasts steps.
Here is the probleme, i'm trying a portage of openOCD and all its features on an ARM board (beagleboard xm).
I've read in the README file that we can cross-compile it, i did and it generated the Makefile thanks to "./configure --build=.... --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi ..." (the codesourcery toolchain).
But when i try to make it with "make" it works also fine until this.
Code: Select all
/opt/CodeSourcery/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.6.3/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: jimsh.o: Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 3)
/opt/CodeSourcery/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.6.3/../../../../arm-none-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: jimsh.o: Relocations in generic ELF (EM: 3)
jimsh.o: could not read symbols: File in wrong format 
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [jimsh] Erreur 1  
need help please !!
thank you.