SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General suggestions or questions about the SparkFun Electronics website
By stevech
forum colors too hard to read. No apparent way user can change preference.
By stevech
sparkfun.com - needs to have a link to the user forum prominently apparent!
By Mee_n_Mac
I note that the forum doesn't seem to have a link back to the SF homepage anymore. I think it should.
By Mee_n_Mac
Embedded pics/schematics not working; at least when I tried to upload such in a post it didn't display (at all).
By Mee_n_Mac
I reiterate the above. I've now had embedded pics work and not work, even though it previewed just fine. WT ???
By Nick
Embedded images appear to be working - can you give me an example of what's not working?
Also on a side note, the current forum theme is very temporary, and will be getting some attention (among other things in the forum) soon.
By Mee_n_Mac
Nick wrote:Embedded images appear to be working - can you give me an example of what's not working?
Also on a side note, the current forum theme is very temporary, and will be getting some attention (among other things in the forum) soon.
Right now I have a post in this thread where the uploaded pic will sometimes show (inline) and sometimes not.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30586&start=15

I've had other occasions where the U/L will seem to have worked (I see the attachment tags and file name in the post) during a preview and then when submitted all I see is the file name, no tags and nothing inline. I usually delete and retry the U/L until it works. In this thread you can see another poster has had the same problem trying to U/L a text file (vs my pics/diagrams/schematics).
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30642&start=15
By Mee_n_Mac
My last post (as of this moment) in this thread has an instance where I U/L'ed a picture and checked the "place inline" box , but when I submitted the post, the U/L seems to have failed. I've left this one alone for now.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30599&p=136491#p136491
Last edited by Mee_n_Mac on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
By InactiveUser001
What about phpbb2?

That has loads of skins, even an easymod tool that makes it even easier to change.

Red background with red text means I cannot see the text.

BTW, there is nowt wrong with only having a British English dictionary, we wrote it :D :D