SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General suggestions or questions about the SparkFun Electronics website
By fll-freak
I think SFE should sponsor a Wiki for its products, demos, and tutorials. This would allow the users to create, and correct materials. As an example, a recent post requested a tutorial on scopes. I would be glad to help, but I do not want to sign up to be a clearing house for everyones additions and corrections. As a second example, I have learned a lot of valuable information on the Nokia Knockoff LCD display. I would love to share, but I do not want to run a website just for that information.

I am sure that we could find a few individuals to monitor the wiki to keep it clean. I would suggest something like what you do for postings to cut down spamers. Submit 2-3 good moderated additions and you get the keys to the car.
By fll-freak
I hope it would not come to that. Having the Wiki self hosted would allow for significant integration. Plus SFE would have a versted interest in the maintenance..
Last edited by fll-freak on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By qema
I'm hoping to get to some hardware tutorials soon on my site, right now I'm just busy writing software tutorials for the AVR.

https://sites.google.com/site/qeewiki/