SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

How long did it take to get to your neck of the woods?
By gpiffaul
For those who wonder about shipping to Europe, ordered on May 28th, shipped on June 2nd and received on June 15th at home.
And good news, no custom tax (but I guess that's a matter of chance).
By Evolva
Hi,

Here's my shipping time for Belgium, ordered on June 9th, shipped on June 10th and received on June 18th.
I just have to pay 10€ for custom tax (for an item's value declared at 66$).
My shipping method was USPS First-Class Mail International Package, what's intriguing is that the status of my order on USPS website is still on "Electronic Shipping Info Received" ...
By CS Paul
Evolva wrote:... what's intriguing is that the status of my order on USPS website is still on "Electronic Shipping Info Received" ...
This has been confusing us for years. The USPS provides that ID number that appears to be a tracking number of some sort, but almost never shows any sort of update online. USPS's response is that it is meant to be used by the destination country's postal service, but it's never helped us with the location of a package in another country, either.

I'd like to get them removed completely to avoid any further confusion, but I'm not sure if we can.
By waltr
For in country USPS shipping (USA) the on-line tracking is usually updated once I receive the package. So they just have a poor system but then that's what is expected from a government agency.