SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Discussions on the software and hardware for Atmel's STK standard.
By John4865
Hello, is there anyone out there able to program a tiny 85 to output on one pin, 7.86 Hz at a 50% duty cycle,
with 432 Hz on the high side and 528 Hz on the off state of this (Schumann resonance frequency) please?
I can pay you a negotiable sum for a sample chip with the program so I can step through it to see
how it was done for future frequency modifications I can do myself. Thank you. It's to do with bio modulation,
self healing that sort of thing, the Tiny85 pin output going into power transistors and high intensity LEDs,
in case you're wondering.
By monkeyxpress
You've probably had this sorted already, but the code for doing this is very simple, and you would probably be best just getting an Arduino and reading a few tutorials. It would be cheaper and once you've figured out the basics you'll be able to quickly mess with frequency timing etc. Lots of sample code out there for setting up a timer on a pin.

Also watch the driving of the power transistors carefully. The micro can only really drive 20mA reliably, and if you are feeding directly into the gate, the transients current to charge the gate capacitance can be very high - enough to cause intermittent reliability problems.