SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Discussions on the software and hardware for Atmel's STK standard.
By payam
My camera profile is:
wx-2013
-R v1.0
KQ

I do not understand wouldnt و If possible
Please help me
By n1ist
I don't understand either... Please give us some more to go on

- what camera are you using
- what are you connecting the camera to and how you are doing it
- what are you trying to do
- what is or isn't happening

Refer to viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27089

/mike
By payam
My goal is Shooting and recording on memory card (mmc)

The webcam is Owned a Mobile Phone and I want connect it to atmega32.

My problem is that I dont find the webcam datasheet. :|

Its Profile is:
wx-2013
-R v1.0
KQ

-Daste Bill
By skimask
Well...Whatever you do...
Do not tell us what model phone you are using.
Don't mention which carrier this phone is used on (not that it matters).
Don't briefly describe the method you plan on using o retrieve the files on the MMC card.
Don't specify the reason why you are using an MMC card vs an SD card.
Don't further describe this "Profile" that you found, nor tell us where you got said information.

It's like...You told somebody your car is broken and that it's color is blue and want somebody to tell you how to fix it.
Exactly HOW is that supposed to happen?
By fll-freak
I am going to guess the question is something like:

I would like to interface to an camera from a TBD cell phone. Unfortunately, I do not know the vendor. All I have are the following markings on what I believe to be the controller chip. The part is a n lead part in a xxx package. A picture is attached.

Any chance someone has run across this part and can tell me what it is?

wx-2013
-R v1.0
KQ

Now to answer my own question.

"Do not have a clue based on the color of your car."
By skimask
Have you been reading about the Smart Way to Ask Questions? :lol:
By fll-freak
skimask wrote:Have you been reading about the Smart Way to Ask Questions? :lol:
I was a coach and moterator for FIRST LEGO League for ten years. I lived by a version of that document I wrote for the younger set. As you might imagine, RTFM had to be modified slightly! But learning to ask a good question is the only way to get a good answer and not p**s-off the community you are asking help from.

So how far can we stray away from the original question? You know, we have not talked about monkeys yet!
By skimask
I like monkeys. Monkeys are smart. Monkeys drink their own pee. Or was it an OR-AN-GU-TAN (not OR-ANG-GOO-TANG like so many people like to say).
I was going to start a web site called "poo-flinging-monkeys.com".
By payam
I'm using a Chinese counterfeit phones and May not be found Wouldnt Dytashyt

The files will be called in my computer, Using a RAM Raider and I also have a SD card

Only ,The information has been hacked only On webcam

-daste bill
By n1ist
If the camera is still working and connected to the rest of the phone, I'd start by probing the pins with a scope to identify which pin is what, and then hooking up a logic analyzer to try and make sense of the data. It's not going to be easy.

Can you find a schematic of the phone that yours is a clone of, or a similar one? That can help with the pinout. You will likely find that the camera doesn't interface directly with the memory card, and that any ATMega part is way too slow for the job, especially at 3.3v or less.

If you are trying to interface a camera, I'd start by getting one that comes with a proper datasheet and uses a slower standard interface (serial, USB) to transfer the data.

Also, please review this document

/mike