SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Discussions on the software and hardware for Atmel's STK standard.
By Barx
Hello guys and girls,
I'm wanting to delve into the world of arduino's and haven't got much money at min so was wondering if anybody in the UK (or outside I guess depending how much packaging costs) would like to swap an arduino for my PIC MINI WEB. As far as I'm aware its in perfect working order and has only been programmed maybe 20 times. I bought it for a project but have never managed to get the code working. I managed to change IP, login to ftp but transfering files always hangs. So, it works but I cant get it to work if you know what I mean. I can flash it back to default flash and it has the icsp adaptor too.

What do I want out of it? well as per the title, I'd like an arduino. If I was to buy 1, I would get the Uno, but obviously these are too new for people to be getting rid of. So I guess this would be good for anybody getting rid of their Duemilanove to upgrade to a uno or mega. I Will be happy with an official or decent quality clone.

Each party would pay their postage, I pay to send mine to you, and vice versa.

This may not appeal to anybody, but you never know unless you ask, and I want an arduino as soon as lol. Thanks for looking.