Please find the new LCD_screen Library Suite that replaces the Serial_LCD Library Suite.
The LCD_screen Library Suite supports a wider range of SPI and 16-parallel affordable screens, apart from the 4D Systems Picaso-based serial screens.
- LCD_screen Concepts and Scope including compatibility with LCD_Serial and supported screens
- LCD_graphics Library
- LCD_GUI Library
- LCD_screen Download
The 4D Labs μLCD-32PT(SGC) 3.2” Serial LCD is really amazing, with touch control, micro-SD-card reader, sound player and its own dedicated controller.
I developed a library based on three layers
- top level for end-user libraries like dialogs and buttons
- core library with screen management, i.e. Serial_LCD
- hardware abstraction layer with proxySerial to ensure proper dialog through hardware, serial and I2C serial ports
This new release 14 brings some novelties:
- proxySerial library is now a stand-alone library.
- It can now be used by other libraries, as Serial_GPS.
- It includes utilities like ftoa
More details on my website.