SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

This forum is for AVC competitors to ask SparkFun for guidance and clarification in regards to our Autonomous Vehicle Competition.
By captclearleft
Hey all,
Not sure if this is a good place to post this, but I hope it can reach as many of us as possible.
The DTC Makers were super excited to compete this year in the AVC Autonomous Car Wars (NYMAR). While we did not win, we did learn.

We will be hosting an AVC project review at our next meetup the first weekend in November. Here we will discuss what we learned, how well all the teams did, and what our future projects might look like. Please come join us, share your story, and learn.
Thanks,
By tedmeyers
Hey, I'd be interested in coming and sharing. When and where will you be meeting? Sorry, I didn't find that info on your meetup page.

Ted (AsterRisky)
By captclearleft
Hey Ted, Great Job this year!
We would love to hear your story, and how you made it happen.

Sorry for the delay. We are planning our meeting Friday the 3rd of Nov between 5-7 pm at the Castlewood Library .

Please come and join us. We are hoping to have a little time for some sharing. So, if you want to bring your bot, or your current project to tell us about - please do so.
Thanks,
Chuck