SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have a good idea for a new product for SFE or Olimex? Let us know!
By isi23
Im just looking for help.

I would love some tutorials and kits that would be like the following. I want to turn my computer into a cell phone too. I want to have video call capabilitys to multiple people at the same time, and i want to have voice call capabilities. The computer seems like the obvious device because you can make the antennas stronger so that it can get service pretty much no matter where you are

you might still have to get a plan for the phone but im not 100% sure if thats the case. you can always get around that or make your own way for the devices to communicate wirelessly.

but yeah a way to send and receive calls from my computer would be a great product. and the more tutorials the merrier so that people can really start customizing it. It could probably really easily plug into usb or even have a bluetooth connection or both!

just post lots and lots of tutorials on it so people can start figuring it out. its brilliant when you think of it
By isi23
oh yeah it needs to send and recieve texts too and voicemail and stuff like that.

it needs to have features like i would expect on a cell phone. Itll be a brilliant device
By Ross Robotics
Dude.. There are tons of software available that does what you want.

Like skimask stated, learn to use Google.
By skimask
Start a new thread....

"DIY LMGTFY"

:D