SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have a good idea for a new product for SFE or Olimex? Let us know!
By isi23
Tutorials on building and programming microchips. Everything from writing an assembler to making the chips understand that assembler. You should have the goal of building recording studios and computers microchip by microchip if you decide to take this up.

Tutorials on building analog and digital computers.
Tutorials on building analog and digital CNC machines
Tutorials on building analog and digital recording and instruments.

Assembly programming tutorials on how to write the following.
Operating Systems with networking and gui frameworks in assembly.
Versions of guitarix, rakarrak, frinika, vmpk, yoshimi, rosegarden, hydrogen, qsynth, protrekkr all written in assembly
flight and space flight simulators.

simulating the physics of the sun and the earth in a manner to forecast the weather and sea heights in the ocean.
if you want to you can even map the sea floor and predict erosion. you can even predict turbulence.

aircraft designers.

Tutorials on writing assembly code to allow for me to stream audio and video from my computer to the internet.
Tutorials on writing assembly web pages instead of html.
3D version of X so that the gui window itself is rotateable and scaleable and can be animated. (the gui should appear similar to the default cube in blender with the user able to rotate it and twist it and do all sorts of stuff to it.
By isi23
Oh yeah recording and instruments should be recording studios and instruments.

So I guess you could post tutorials on making compressors and tube amps and tube mixers
Tape recorders vinyl recorders etcetera
And make everything wireless that's what I'm doing
By isi23
oh yeah instruments can be like the following
electronic drums that wirelessly communicate from the pad to the computer and from the computer to the amp or mixer. so all wireless.
all wireless synthesizers.
all wireless guitars.

and you can build all of this stuff in both analog and digital. and the guitars and drums should be able to communicate to the computer too so i can record them. and do dsp from my laptop.
that can be done under linux.

and if you want it for windows and mac, then write some frameworks for it and write your own software to allow this and write entire recording studios under linux/bsd, mac, and windows and haiku.
By Ross Robotics
Wow dude. I see your just posting audio related ideas. Sparkfun is not just for audio, and also they try not to go in depth in one particular area. I understand that it's a business thing...

//lmao Bill!!
By SparkyTime
Are any of these in the process of at least prototyping or in-depth analysis? ...