SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have a good idea for a new product for SFE or Olimex? Let us know!
By lulolean
I've been watching the website and forum with great interest after the Aug. 15 announcement by Oryon Technologies that they are partnering with SparkFun: "DALLAS--Oryon Technologies, Inc. ( OTCQB : ORYN ), a creator of innovative next-generation wearable lighting technology marketed under the ELastoLite® brand, has signed a product marketing agreement with Sparkfun Electronics to make unique electroluminescent (EL) technology samples more broadly available to wearable technology inventors and developers...." (see http://www.oryontech.com). I continue to search the website and forum every day for "Elastolite" but haven't seen anything yet; all searches show 0 results. So I decided to at least get it into the search results. Given that Elastolite was the wearable lighting used in Tron: Legacy, there are a lot of us costumers and active wear prototypers who are interested.

Can you confirm whether Elastolite coming to SparkFun?
By SFE-Pearce
I can confirm we have some options coming shortly. We're currently putting together hookup guides and documentation as it is a little tricky to work with. I would look for it to be available the second half of this month.