SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have a good idea for a new product for SFE or Olimex? Let us know!
By Kurtnelle
Yes, thank you EmbededMan. Now we just have to get sparkfun to sell it. I'm not giving my payment info to a site called evilmadscience.com
By EmbeddedMan
Hehe. That's kinda funny.

I personally know Lenore and Windell (the couple that runs EMSL) quite well as I was part of the team that created EggBot and then took it to EMSL to produce. Not only did they do a fantastic job with the EggBot kit, they are incredibly awesome people. They have a seriously cool passion for open designs (both source and hardware) and they're very nice folks. Much like with SparkFun, you will never get crappy customer service from EMSL. They are _very_ keen on keeping their reputation clean, and are very honest people.

Anyway, it's always good to be more suspect than not for a company you don't know. But I know that EMSL will treat you well.

*Brian
By SFE-Pearce
Kurtnelle wrote:Yes, thank you EmbededMan. Now we just have to get sparkfun to sell it. I'm not giving my payment info to a site called evilmadscience.com

Evil Mad Science is actually the manufacturer of the EggBot, I can vouch for them as well. Reputable site and all around great people.