SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have a good idea for a new product for SFE or Olimex? Let us know!
By boba_teff
What we all need is a Sparkfun app for is android and iOS users! Something for shopping and forum browsing! Its amazing there isn't already one with a bunch of programmers around! This is a technology store, right?
By Nikg92
This is a great idea! Implementing a simple PDF viewer for data sheets would also be nifty. I think Sparkfun should release one.
By Cyclop
Sign me up for this, I think it is a great idea.

Cyclop
By Lefty4000
I would totally get this!! there are so many times that i'm out and about and i wonder if i can get the said product easily.
By mburumaxwell
hey people, I had some free time and decided to write a simple app for sparkfun with very few features. It was actually a journey into learning some little bits about android. don't know whether to give it to sparkfun or to post a link here for everyone to use. Haven't posted on the market yet. Advice?
By Joeisi
I think a smarter way to take this is a mobile friendly version of the site.
By mburumaxwell
I noticed that sparkfun have added json to thier site almost on every page. I guess it is now easy to write the :)
By matteo
Hi all,

I made a little application (for now only for ios) without shopping because the better way is if sparkun have some api to do that. Anyway if someone are intresting only for the view of the product let me now. If there interest I can improve the app.
Now I'm working for android