SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have a good idea for a new product for SFE or Olimex? Let us know!
By corvette123
speaking of noise cancellation..... i have also personally witnessed a communications method that cant be cancelled with current noise cancellation methods :-)

it even goes through hearing protection such as shooter grade headphones for when you are at the range........

hmmm thats about all i can say about that one hahahaha.

its all true :)

this is the side of engineering that is not commonplace and is hidden.

but its exciting to learn about, that is one of the reasons i have started this thread.

we all should know about this stuff.
By corvette123
can you guys mention any applications for these items?

i know quite a few but they relate to intelligence.

ill post it here in a few days or soo....

you go ahead and think about it a bit.

see if u can figure it out...

remember that intelligence can in some respects (especially domestic intelligence) as a meld of psychology and electronics mixed together... and i am talking about HUMINT (human intelligence) not necessarily SIGINt.
By corvette123
ok i guess nobody is into intelligence applications!! LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well u would never think of this application anyways.

its a new interrogation method (well it may not be new, i really dont know)....

it took me a while to figure this one out...... but one day while looking in the mirror with my Ipod headphones on, it just clicked.

it deals with how the brain processes sound.

you can do this test at home by getting a MONO audio track for your ipod or whatever as opposed to a stereo one. now put on the headphones and listen to it. Where does it sound like the sound is coming from? You instantly answer "uhhhh headphones..."... nope! think originally. It sounds like its in the middle.

Well what if we could produce that effect (like a mono audio track) but not using headphones so the intended target doesnt know its there?

then it would appear "in the middle" as before.

i call this the "darwinistic audio effect" becuase we have to rethink how we hear to figure this one out.....

This brings up a whole slew of applications.

the main application is a new sleep interrogation technique which can be used in intelligence, and is passive in nature.

the idea is to be the "inside voice" while the person is sleeping, and if you have a suggestive person then you may get some feedback from that person, which could result in a type of "interrogation" for getting information. waiting unti the subject enters REM sleep will result in a totally passive interrogation method.

normally you cant fool the person to be the inside voice while they are awake... but when they sleep you can! If the person is suggestive in nature (as most of us are) they may follow commands in their sleep too so that you can get feedback from questions etc.

yah this stuff is way out there, but it IS used.

try the headphone experiment yourself with MONO audio not stereo. and pretend you dont have headphones on. then ask yourself where the sound is?.... youll say "in the middle".

this application sounds crazy... but remember, thats what people in intelligence use!!!!

they use stuff that sounds crazy.

why?

becuase nobody would ever believe it.

welcome to the world of domestic intelligence.
By corvette123
the next application is related to the previous post.

i also have tons of experience with this.

its making a manchurian candidate.

im sure some of you have read the book and maybe seen the movie "manchurian candidate"...

its every psychologists dream to do this apparantly.....

experimental psychology and electronics collide.

it involves using external and internal auditory stimuluses and switching back and forth between the 2 of them. the point is to dull the auditory senses so the person will accept the inside auditory stimulus as their own.

it is imperative to have good coverage and you must say things related to what the person is doing..... so you need very good TRV (technical remote viewing) capability.

people in intelligence love to play with these toys... (yah they are toys cause you have to be a kid to sit there and use them....)...

but as lots of you know me, i am an analytical person.... sometimes like a computer.

if a brick hit me in the head, i would analyze the events and the subhematoma or concussion that may result.... thats just how i am.

thus is my own experience to these events that i analyze and my analysis is this:

1) you cannot create a true manchurian candidate with the tech mentioned here if the target is not drugged and under hallucinagens.

2) you may have limited effect in behavioral programming through sleep methods previously described.

3) it takes YEARS to do this (without hallucinagens)... years of constant 24 hour stimulation both internal and external.

4) in the near future, it will be possible to create a manchurian candidate using new tech and no hallucinagens no drugs..!!!!!! its true... we need new laws governing the use of these electronics, and the use of psychology.

5) the exposure to this in the long term (4 years with my data) produces extreme short term memory loss, nervous system damage and some other effects associated to psychosematic and the actual sleeplessness etc of the occuring events.

But with all the stuff the military and its associates are doing right now, there needs to be civilian oversight of ALL experimental psychological operations being conducted in the US. simply becuase they do represent a danger to national security.

i recommend this oversight falls to the Department of Homeland Security as they are well equipped for this regulatory fashion.

also to expand on the tech previously mentioned..... it IS possible to create a computer tomography automated system to make sound appear in an XYZ coordinate system given smaller node audio elements using the acoustic heterodyne method above. The area should be mapped out, have visual oversight everywhere, audio mic everywhere for noise analysis, and 24 hour operations being manned and plotted on the "event" board.

It is also possible to use the similiar ultrasonic force devices in tandem with the acoustic heterodyne methods to produce a "3d entity" so to speak.... such as a bee buzzing in front of you that has audio but also has the feel of movement....

This tech method will effect the "psychological playground" to be used to make a manchurian candidate.

This tech also brings up tons of morality and ethical issues that need to be addressed.

Also tech wise, what FCC rules cover the emmissions of these devices?

what do we do for victims? what legal action can be taken against the perps.

You could set up a spectrum analyzer in site scanner mode with GPIB and a computer for 24 hour monitoring, i think this is a great method for FCC enforement.
Last edited by corvette123 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By corvette123
we are not just engineers!!! alot of us are scientists and psychologists and fathers and friends etc.....

so many interests... and so little time.
By corvette123
This is a link to free GPIB software for tracking intermittent interference over a long period of time using your spectrum analyzer controlled by your computer.

http://www.thegleam.com/ke5fx/gpib/readme.htm

its free and most written by HAMs

HAMs own.

this one is my favorite program :-)

FREEEEEEEEEEEE :)

By corvette123
lol

great my thread gets spammed.

this is good info here :)

me and rodney dangerfield get no respect....
By corvette123
well i havent posted anything awhile here in my "acoustical intelligence" blog...

so heres another one.

the idiots that like to use this kind of gear illegally on people often pretend to be ghosts.

think about it.

:lol: :lol:
By corvette123
sometimes they use it on kids....

and yah they classify it as "training" or "psychological psyops" training....

but its just some idiots being stupid.

this is what happens when there is no regulation.

also another "op" these idiots like to do is pretend to be "god" with it, for people who are very religious... then tell them to do things.

theres 100 different scenarios these idiots like to do.
By corvette123
as you can probably tell, i am very outspoken against the idiots in intelligence who have no morals and use electronics the wrong way.

I have served with some very stupid people and killers..... and thats usually the type of people who go on to make AMORAL agents / "intelligence analysts" etc. / whatever u wanna call them in whatever agency or contractoral role

It takes a real coward to use sound equipment on kids... but i know its true.

this is the ugly face of intelligence / psyops that you dont see and nothing will change it.

that is one of the reasons i am posting everything here, becuase alot of engineers come through here and the word needs to be spread about this type of audio equipment and its uses / misuses.
By corvette123
some idiot just sent me a personal message warning me to be careful.

i guess i hit too close to home ehh?

everything in this post is 100% true.
By corvette123
SCORE:

Engineers: 2.33

Wannabe spies, intel analysts, army CID, SOCOM intel contractors,hitmen, military intel, freelancers: 0.80000000000001

you have fail.

epic failure.
Last edited by corvette123 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By McXavier
This cracks me up.

I typically only read on here from time to time but i cant help in on this one...

No offense, but someone is just having fun with you... it is pretty apparent from how you describe the projects you have 'seen' and your understanding of the IC that you are embellishing your knowledge.

"psychological psyops" ... "acoustical intelligence" ... civilian DHS oversight? FCC regulations (fyi the FCC only covers "international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable" - not audio or ultrasonic) ??

no 'wannabe spy' contacted you - just someone messing with your head.

and again, no offense but of the 26 posts above this one, only 3 are from those other than you?

I certainly can respect your service but please...
By corvette123
i have posted links to everything.

do you have intelligence experience?

then how can you talk about something with which you have no experience?

my grandfather served in the Pentagon.

i joined after Sept 11 (2 months after.... it was one of my reasons.... the plane hitting the pentagon really got to me...and i watched the towers fall on TV)

I have another Col in my family.

And another Air force puke.

both my parents are foreign born.

its no surprise that i drew some attention during my 2 years in Iraq.... everyone gets a background check and a little more sometimes... its called counterintelligence.

i am talking about thinks i know about.

while i certainly do appreciate you stance, please keep an open mind.

i spent 2 years in that sand box and i have seen and experienced things that normally nobody (civilian wise) would ever think of.

i can shoot a 50 cal, fix a 5 ton truck, design a 10 layer pcb, change a diaper....

i can do it all.

i been everywhere man.

keep an open mind :)

most engineers dont associate with these things, but they are involved in them especially ones with security clearances.

they just dont know it.

:-)

ive said too much.

:lol: :lol:
Last edited by corvette123 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By corvette123
if a UFO landed in the back lot, i wouldnt discount it as a hallucination, i would go analyze it.

you have to keep an open mind in life and analyze things.

my .02