SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

Have a good idea for a new product for SFE or Olimex? Let us know!
By corvette123
i would not post here if i didnt have enough data, and exposure to these items, and not an extremely high certainty if not 100%, that these technologies are exactly as i have described them with several commercial technologies resembling the same scientific effect.

ok thats all i have for today :)
By corvette123
im a patriot.

always have been

America rocks...
By corvette123
when u get that security clearance.... or higher... do u really think thats it?

did u not think someone checks u out and follows u around?

did you really think that nobody would watch you during the security clearance and afterwards?

thats how it works.

you probably wont know it or even think about it.

that extra girl you are dating besides your wife, they know about it. and a plausible deniable event may happen to find you out.

myself of course, i am a faithful husband, like a dog really.

somebody is watching u right now... and u dont know it.
By corvette123
theyre watchnig u right now and u didnt even apply for a security clearance!!! becuase they think you will and want to get a real profile on you.
By corvette123
last post in todays blog :)

some people in the army like to career manage other people not even asking them and try to make them reenlist by turning them in for a security clearance when they dont want one, and then do illegal things in the security clearance in the name of "national security" and every idiot helps them do the person in to effect their goals.

yep.

its true.
By corvette123
ok 1 more, i had to put this one in.

some people in the army like to turn people in for security clearances when they dont want one to make them reenlist becuase they dont want that person to be better than them or the army.

this is the "barrel of monkeys" scenario, when one tries to climb out the others yank him back down to the level.

yep

its true.
By corvette123
heres a fun profiling technique.

when profiling someone and you are using sound and the sleep interrogation method, then when the person finally thinks you are "psychic" then that is when the profile is correct.

yah this one is kind of obvious huh?

id bet most of you would recognize it too.
By corvette123
dogs in walmart.

u know i have never done any kind of drugs..... ever... except what i am prescribed. (when my knee goes out i got some naproxen which does nothing for swelling... they gave it to me in Iraq of all places... and i just limped around with a big swollen, basketball sized knee (thanks CPT Washington of 3ACR for that naproxen in OIF 1 in Camp Eden! no it didnt work. thank you Sir.)

Apparantly you can still fight Al Qaeda with torn ligaments.

but i never thought police do regular walkthroughs at walmart with drug dogs!!!

saw it today.

the dog didnt even notice me (cause im clean) or take interest in my rather pleasant smells (ok im out of Drakkar)

Did i mention that there is a huge Army reserve center 2 miles away?

coincidence?

man if i was on drugs i would be such a manchurian candidate right now hahahahahaha but im not on drugs.

and im not a manchurian candidate either.

oh well.

anywhooo...

on to the new product ideas.......

oh yah 33 days left in the army.

happy 33 :-)

my new idea with directional audio today was to use it in psychiatry voluntarily for patients who have PTSD and repressed memories.

thats right.

the key word is VOLUNTARILY.

peace out guys.
Last edited by corvette123 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By corvette123
is it possible that some police departments are trying to trap veterans into reenlisting who still have some IRR time left on their contract?

possibly.

is it possible that that will happen to me?

not possible.

am i so clean that the Pope could eat a burrito off my butt cheeks? (edited for content, thankyou)

yes i am.
By corvette123
UPDATED SCORE:

Engineers: 2.33

Wannabe intel: 0.80000000000001

you have fail.

epic failure.
By McXavier
2.33 + 0.80000000000001 = 3.13000000000001? what kind of partial events are occurring your world ;)

let me get this straight...

You believe that the army had a dog at WalMart that was trying to sniff for drugs on YOU because of a post about publicly documented technology you made on a small web forum dedicated to amateur (and some professionals) electronics enthusiasts?

...?
By corvette123
lol is someone angry at their score?

i just call it as i see it.

nope it was an undercover cop with a hound dog (they have good sniffers)

i didnt say it was for me particularly but he passed right by me.....

there is a huge Army reserve center 2 miles away and tons of Army people in there all the time.

actually i did see one guy in desert boots in the freezer isle.

The officers car was in the parking lot, empty.... cage in back, front bumper rams for interception, and the usual no marks white.

but anywhooo thats just my walmart rant.

i love walmart.

welcome to my blog.
By corvette123
as a memeber of the US military, it pains me to see the military treated badly or specifically targeted.

although i am not a proponent of drug use (and have seen it in the army and iraq quite a bit), i still feel the army has its own programs and what not to deal with those things such as regular testing.

The fact that i have seen numerous drug dogs go through that particular store in such close proximity to an Army reserve center and with the harrassment that i have witnessed in length on memebers of our military really pains me.

We give up prime portions of our life to serve this nation only to come home to harrassment and specific targeting that doesnt need to be there. I imagine vietnam veterans would know what i am talking about...

But specifically that is why i have mentioned here the perhaps "little known" audio methods and devices becuase just knowing the devices isnt enough..... you must know the uses and the psychological applications with it too.

I am witness to all of that.

I am a voice for veterans who are harrassed in a covert manner.

I thank you for your reply, and i welcome logical discussions.

and i thank our wonderful sponsor, Sparkfun, for this great forum and allowing me to post here.

Ive been volunteering and helping out veterans before lots of you were born.

I remain the defender of veterans.

Hell, ill defend Engineers too. We nerds have to stick together.
By corvette123
there is a vast intelligence community calling the shots and most people dont even know it.......

....and it is corrupt.

only oversight with the Department of Homeland Security can fix it.
By corvette123
I am an American Jedi.