SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

By skimask
Any other SF (and non-SF) geeks going to the Iron Maiden "The Book Of Souls" concert on the 13th?
Driving down from N.D. on the 12th-ish, staying thru the 15th-ish. Probably drop into SF HQ and check out the digs.
Never spent any time in Denver other than the day of AVC 2014. Didn't get to see any of the city other than from the airport to AVC 2014 and back. Concentrated too hard on getting to/from AVC in one piece.
For that matter, anybody else ever been to the Pepsi Center?
Thoughts on just getting a cab to/from my hotel to the venue? Or is the parking comparatively good?
By Ross Robotics
I would love to see Iron Maiden, but I'm in Florida... It's a long way.
By Ross Robotics
@Skimask - Yea, think I heard of a concert here about a week ago where there were a few bands playing. I really want to go to EarthDay Birthday here in Orlando, but don't know if I will be able to go. Also noticed that you are a regular member on EEVBlog.
By skimask
The amplifiers do go to 11, but it's not good enough for these ears any more.
YouTube - Flight 666 Full Concert

As far as the Florida concert goes, it was just a bit bigger than that...
By skimask
Ross Robotics wrote:@Skimask - Also noticed that you are a regular member on EEVBlog.
Yep, I'm a jerk over there too......
By Ross Robotics
skimask wrote:
Ross Robotics wrote:@Skimask - Also noticed that you are a regular member on EEVBlog.
Yep, I'm a jerk over there too......
lmao
By skimask
Ya, well, I'm going to miss it this time around as well.

A) Tickets I was supposed to get are too far out to enjoy.
B) Couldn't find a 2nd to drive with me. WTH?!?!?! I must be the one and only Iron Maiden fan in N.D.
By Ross Robotics
North Dakota?? lol, that's why!