SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

By JeekyBrett
Hey everybody! I'm supposed to say Hi y'all, but I'm not a native of San Antonio. Also new to this community and the current generation of products here. In my experience with other technologies and projects, getting people together in a common physical space is incredibly valuable (and fun). I haven't been able to locate or search for any geographic references or mentions on the boards here. I care about San Antonio first, since I'm there. If and when I find anyone nearby from this community, I have the ability and connections to make more good things happen...connecting with local entrepreneurs is one part of that. And I want to make my own learning & progress faster and more efficient by working with people in person too.

Please reply here if you are in the San Antonio area, can refer anyone who is, or can provide more general tips on how people in this community can find & connect with others who are nearby geographically, if they are interested in that type of collaborating. My interest is strictly limited to doing, learning, and playing more with electronics such as those purchased and discussed here. I understand there might be concerns about other intentions...I'm not going there. When it gets to the point of meeting I want to use a couple of community or coworking spaces that we have in the city.

Thanks for checking out my topic! I hope to hear from some new friends! Cheers, Brett