SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

By TS-Tim
Hi everyone,
We are working to freshen up the forums and make this a better place for the community to come and congregate. I have made a couple changes that some of you have noticed, and a few of you have made some great suggestions for corrections and changes. At this time, it seems like we may be needing more time to tweak and fix things and so in the mean time I have changed us back to the old theme and style. My apologies for the bouncing from style to style. We'll smooth things over and get it all polished up before we release another change.
Thanks,
Tim
By Ross Robotics
No worries Tim. Just to throw it there, I am well versed on phpbb3 and if you need some help, shoot me an email with your issues. trevor@rossrobotics.com

I am sure that you want to learn and try to do it yourself, but it never hurts to have a second opinion.
By TS-Tim
Thanks a bunch man, actually Nick in IT is going to be heading this one up, but I will certainly let him know that you have offered some assistance. Thanks and cheers!
By Ross Robotics
Another little issue I notice is that the other style automatically sets daylight savings time for the user. This style I have to turn it on to get the correct time.