I wonder where the clock Widget used in the "Getting Started" http://learn.microview.io/intro/getting-started.html
article went to?
...just a thought:
Maybe the Gauge Widget class needs to be refactored to be a round indicator class that has more "child classes" besides gauges. That round indicator class would include dials, clocks, compass roses and pi charts, etc. (these go 360 degrees around instead of 240) Besides different faces, some simply need different pointers (like the compass and pi chart), some may need need multiple pointers like clocks.
For example ...
round indicator has a face and multiple pointers
- a gauge has a 140 degree face marked min value to max value and a single pointer (value)
- a dial has a 360 degree face marked min value to max value and a single pointer (value)
- a compass has a 360 degree face marked N, E, S, W at major ticks at 90 degrees, and minor ticks at 30 deg and a single pointer (degrees)
- a clock has a 360 degree face and three pointers (seconds, minutes and hours)
- a pie chart has a 360 degree face and N pie shaped pointers.