To make it work, here's what I did:
- After downloading the Xilinx ISE installer and un-taring it (7-Zip is your friend) do not use the main installer. Go to the unpacked files, and in the bin\nt folder you'll find the 32-bit-only installer (xsetup.exe). Install using that.
- After the installer completes, and you've installed your license per the Mojo instructions, you need to make a fake 64 bit install, so the Mojo IDE can find the executables. To do that:
- Copy C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\bin\nt to C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\bin\nt64
- Copy C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\lib\nt to C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\ISE\lib\nt64
- Copy C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\EDK\bin\nt to C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\EDK\bin\nt
- Copy C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\EDK\lib\nt to C:\Xilinx\14.7\ISE_DS\EDK\lib\nt
- Run the Mojo IDE and build your project. It will complain about the fact that Mojo isn't passing the -m32 flag to the command line, but it will build.