SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General project discussion / help
Did you make a robotic coffee pot which implements HTCPCP and decafs unauthorized users? Show it off here!
By meauxjeaux13
Hi!

I am currently working on a project with the Sparkfun Razor IMU M0 (14001), and I seem to be having some trouble. I initially got the sensor up and running with no problems, and was able to upload my own code into the sensor without any problems. However, I recently went to upload some example code into the sensor and it gave me the following error code:

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: "SparkFun 9DoF Razor IMU M0"

In file included from C:\Users\mjher\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.1.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/samd21/include/samd21.h:69:0,

from C:\Users\mjher\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.1.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/samd.h:105,

from C:\Users\mjher\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.1.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/sam.h:470,

from C:\Users\mjher\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\SparkFun\hardware\samd\1.4.0\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:48,

from sketch\MPU9250_DMP_Quaternion.ino.cpp:1:

C:\Users\mjher\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\CMSIS-Atmel\1.1.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/samd21/include/samd21g18a.h:237:26: fatal error: core_cm0plus.h: No such file or directory

#include <core_cm0plus.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board SparkFun 9DoF Razor IMU M0.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue so I can get back to uploading code to the sensor?

I greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks,
Matt