[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /mnt/forum-shared/ext/sitesplat/BBCore/event/listener.php on line 70: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given
What are these connectors called? - SparkFun Electronics

SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General project discussion / help
Did you make a robotic coffee pot which implements HTCPCP and decafs unauthorized users? Show it off here!
By palloquin
Hi there,

I've been searching all over.. but there are so many kinds of connectors. mind boggling!

Could anybody tell me what these connectors are called.. and for bonus points where I can get them?


Thanks a million!
By palloquin
Hey DanV!

Thank you (again) for being on top of things!

I actually have a nice assortment (something like this). I wasn't aware that these are called Quick Disconnects in English. In Dutch we often refer to them as AMPs, possibly because they are produced by AMP.

I was aware that these will work, but I was hoping to find the exact boxy model like that are used in the picture. Sucker for trying to stay close to the original I suppose ;)