SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General project discussion / help
Did you make a robotic coffee pot which implements HTCPCP and decafs unauthorized users? Show it off here!
By brianuno
The RGB LED is a wonderful invention. My only disappointment was the SparkFun Tutorial 3 sketch did not give each color enough time to enjoy. In the modified sketch, attached, I extended the "delay" from 1000 to 10000. Let me know if my sketch does not work for you. To further simplify the tutorial, I cut the "show spectrum" part out completely. It is even more beautiful than the pure colors and deserves a tutorial of its own. If you have ever specified colors you will understand. I will try to paste the excised text into a new sketch. Finally, I read a suggestion on a micro controller website hyperlinked from SparkFun to connect a 3-axis accelerometer to the RGB LED so that it shows a different color when the sensor is moved on each axis. When I order the board I will figure out how to write a sketch and post results if successful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.