SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General project discussion / help
Did you make a robotic coffee pot which implements HTCPCP and decafs unauthorized users? Show it off here!
By catalin_laurentiu
Hi guys! I want to build a weather station, actually this is a school project, but from all projects I wanted this one (it seems fun). I want my weather station to show me barometric pressure, relative humidity, temperature, wind speed, direction and rain gauge. I worked before on embedded systems, but never on Arduino or Seeeduino. And here is where I need your help. What should I use for my project (for a 200$ budget)? I need to show all those infos on a PC (I need to make an app for that) and I will do it either by wireless connection or wired connection. Also I was thinking about using a solar panel for powering my outdoor sensor and a LiPo battery of 2000mAh. I would also like my WS to be connected wireless to the PC. I don't know what are the best options and I really need your help guys. :D
By jremington
Lots of DIY weather station projects are described on the web, including many that use Arduinos and wireless communications. Google "diy weather station arduino" for starters.
By catalin_laurentiu
Thank you for your answer, I did some searches online, but so far none of the results included all the elements I need to show on my PC. I will google more and maybe I will find something that fits my criteria. :D