SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General project discussion / help
Did you make a robotic coffee pot which implements HTCPCP and decafs unauthorized users? Show it off here!
By Bibihest
Hello

As I don't have the skills and enough time to learn everything, I'm looking for someone to help me with a small project. It's only a small project, when I have the project working, I can build on that my self later.

The project is for a model train running DCC. Here are some requirements.

Run on 12f629 or 16f630.
Use Hi-tech C code in MPlab project.
Must listen to the DCC signal, when ever an address is send, that address is stored for later use (Both short and long addresses).
Must be able to understand what the user presses on the command station (If train signal is going red or green and so on)
Must work no matter if it's positive or negative DCC wire, that is connected.

Normally it's done by listening to a rising edge that triggers an interrupt and starts a timer. The timer checks what the next bits are and if an address is recognised, it's stored.

The DCC standards can be found here http://www.nmra.org/standards/DCC/stand ... CStds.html

If anyone can help me with this or has any questions, please send me a pm and lets talk more about it :)
By enggricha
U could as well post this on some freelance work site...not sure this is the right place.