SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General project discussion / help
Did you make a robotic coffee pot which implements HTCPCP and decafs unauthorized users? Show it off here!
By abubakar253
Hi, I need help in selecting sensors compatible with IOIO-OTG board. The sensors are Heartbeat, Blood oxygenation, Temperature, Breathing and ECG. Also I need the specification of those sensors.
By Ross Robotics
You want us to do the work for you? How much are you paying? Why don't you choose the sensors that you think will work and post those and we can tell you if you're right or not..
By fll-freak
@codlink; My sentiments exactly, but chill out. OP may not realize that this is customer based forum and not a company. Of course, even for a company basd forum, the question was rather demanding.

@abubakar253; Google will be your friend. Many of those sensors will NOT be available off the shelf. You may need to hack existing devices or design your own. Break your problem down into parts and ask more detailed questions.
By Ross Robotics
My apologies for being out of line. I just read my post and it did seem like I was ready to tear someone's heart out with a spoon. Just some people really get on that nerve when they want someone else to do all the work for them. Sparkfun is for learning. You can't learn if you don't do it yourself.

I am a prime example. I have taught myself everything I know just by trial and error and studying links from Google. I think Google could make a good profit just by me searching everyday. I have only been in this hobby for little over 2 years and before that, I never even heard of Arduino.
By fll-freak
@codlink: No worries. I have had bad days as well and have had to be reminded to calm down. I certainly understand your frustration with the "give it to me now" crowd. Perhaps the OP will read all this and start down the path of learning as you did.