SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

General project discussion / help
Did you make a robotic coffee pot which implements HTCPCP and decafs unauthorized users? Show it off here!
By sushiboxco
Hey guys, I hope this isn't flagged for advertising, if this violated the forum rules in any way please delete!

We are not selling anything here, just looking for volunteers and comments from the community!

I am a long time customer of SparkFun electronics, our company Fyrware LLC is a software development firm (we do not dabble into hardware heavily). However, all of the engineers on our team love tinkering with electronics as a hobby. We have come together to create a small side project called SUSHIBOX CO. We plan to release a vendor powered marketplace to provide "breakout" snippets (free or paid). We are currently accepting registrations for vendors.

EDIT: Due to the nature of the products some of our registered vendors are willing to offer, we are accepting completed electronics projects, hardware, and services on SUSHIBOX CO.

Please give us your honest opinions and critique! We believe it is an awesome way for hobbyists to turn software snippets into more hardware funds!

http://www.sushiboxco.com/
Last edited by sushiboxco on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think it's an awesome idea.

I'll be interested to see how you handle payment and conflict resolution issues.

BTW, I tried to sign up but I couldn't edit your form. I can click in the boxes, but text isn't entered. Do you require a specific version of Acrobat?
By sushiboxco
Hello, sorry about that, we are fixing the vendor registration currently. For now just complete the form and input your checkbox options in the message body.

After we receive enough pre-registrations (we are almost there!), we will send out a informational package and vendor agreement outlining all the program details. Thanks a ton for your interest, we hope you still continue with registration!

If you have any more questions or comments, just reply within. I will be personally checking this thread pretty often.
By sushiboxco
Due to the nature of the products some of our registered vendors are willing to offer, we are accepting completed electronics projects, hardware, and services on SUSHIBOX CO. I just wanted to check back here and let anyone know who was interested. Thanks.