SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

For the discussion of Sparkfun events such as Free Day, Antimov, AVC, etc.
By AtomSoft
Im not sure if i just read real fast or it wasnt there...

I know we can give our code away to a friend and all.. but i would like to know. Can one person use 2 codes at the same time? My friend isnt rich so i wanted to order his supplies with mine using 2 freeday codes... so he can save on shipping... Is this possible?
By wassabi
I am wondering the same thing, tried entering both codes using , and ; as separators but no luck.

Here is the text you were tying to remember:
Your promotional code is below, use it wisely as it can only be used on ONE order! Some other things to keep in mind:

This code is valid for 60 days.
It can only be used once.
It can NOT be used on an order you have already placed.
If it is used on an order that is worth less then the full value of the code you will not be able to redeem the remaining amount.
This code is fully transferable! If you don't want to use it then feel free to send it to someone who does.
This code will NOT cover any tax or shipping on your order.
This code CAN be used for backorders.
By AtomSoft
hope a SFE employee can clear this up for me... so i can inform my buddy... if we cant it kind of sucks... but then he will have to make money for his on shipping heh... the issue is hes 16 and has cheap parents heh...

Im only 26 but i know how it feels to want to create and learn and not being able to because of money issues...

If anything ill try to scavenge some shipping money for him...

They should have a code combiner heh...

where they take a max of 4 codes and combine them into 1 code and remove the old codes from the system...
By SFE-Mike
Sorry guys, you can only use one code per order (and you can't use one code on more than one order).
By AtomSoft
isnt:
"Sorry guys, you can only use one code per order"

and

"and you can't use one code on more than one order"

exactly the same thing? Thanks tho :D
By phalanx
AtomSoft wrote:exactly the same thing?
Not quite. The second statement means if you have a $100 code, you cannot use it on 2 different $50 orders.

-Bill
By AtomSoft
He got extra happy heh... I think he intends to get some 7 seg leds and stuff on his second order. I offered to pay his shipping for both... Hes cool... kind of like the only other electronics person i know in person heh...

Thanks again!