SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

For the discussion of Arduino related topics.
By lowvoltagelabs
I'm trying to compile and download the Arduino code for the Roshamglo:
https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/ha ... mglo-badge
I would like to remove the scoreboard requirement.
I'm able to compile and download the LED example program to it OK.

But when I try and compile this code I get a errors:
https://github.com/sparkfun/Roshamglo/b ... hamglo.ino

#1 I got an error of a missing file IntarIR.h, so I downloaded that file and IntaPhys.h from here:
https://github.com/ShawnHymel/Intar/tre ... /Intar/src

#2 Now I get this error message:, maybe about EEPROM.h or about IntarIR?
Arduino: 1.8.8 (Linux), Board: "Roshamglo (ATtiny84, 3.3V, 8MHz)"
WARNING: library EEPROM claims to run on (avr) architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on (tiny) architecture(s).
/tmp/cc4VaHyF.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `sendData(unsigned char*, unsigned char) [clone .constprop.0]':
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:585: undefined reference to `IntarIR::disableReceiver()'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:587: undefined reference to `IntarIR::send(unsigned char*, unsigned char)'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:588: undefined reference to `IntarIR::enableReceiver()'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:590: undefined reference to `IntarIR::disableReceiver()'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:591: undefined reference to `IntarIR::send(unsigned char*, unsigned char)'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:593: undefined reference to `IntarIR::flushTransmitter()'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:594: undefined reference to `IntarIR::enableReceiver()'
/tmp/cc4VaHyF.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `readData()':
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:604: undefined reference to `IntarIR::read(unsigned char*)'
/tmp/cc4VaHyF.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `setup':
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:99: undefined reference to `IntarIR::begin(unsigned char)'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:100: undefined reference to `IntarIR::enableTransmitter()'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:101: undefined reference to `IntarIR::enableReceiver()'
/tmp/cc4VaHyF.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `Gameplay':
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:186: undefined reference to `IntarIR::enableReceiver()'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:201: undefined reference to `IntarIR::available()'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:214: undefined reference to `IntarIR::disableReceiver()'
/tmp/cc4VaHyF.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `Dumpscore':
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:408: undefined reference to `IntarIR::enableReceiver()'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:414: undefined reference to `IntarIR::available()'
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:427: undefined reference to `IntarIR::disableReceiver()'
/tmp/cc4VaHyF.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_GLOBAL__sub_I_intar_ir':
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:24: undefined reference to `IntarIR::IntarIR()'
/tmp/cc4VaHyF.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `_GLOBAL__sub_D_intar_ir':
/home/eric/Arduino/Roshamglo/Roshamglo.ino:24: undefined reference to `IntarIR::~IntarIR()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Roshamglo (ATtiny84, 3.3V, 8MHz).

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.
Any ideas?
By lowvoltagelabs
I got some help from Sparkfun tech support and here is what I did to make this work:
This is on Windows 10
1) Uninstalled Arduino
2) Wiped the Arduino files from my home directory including the libraries
3) Wiped the files from the preferences directory ..\Arduino15\
4) Installed Arduino version 1.8.6
5) Installed the boards files for the Sparkfun Roshamglo
6) Copied the library files from https://github.com/ShawnHymel/Intar/tre ... ies/Intar/ to the Arduino directory ~\Arduino\Libraries

I still got an warning message but it did compile, download and work OK!

- Eric