SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

For the discussion of Arduino related topics.
By ahmadtanveer
I want to write code for three phase sine wave inverter using Arduino. I know to create single sine wave using arduino I have to create look up table with PWM values. but I don't know how to create three phase SPWM using Arduino. I have found this link about three phase sine wave inverter http://microcontrollerslab.com/three-ph ... -inverter/. but code is not freely available. I have no money to purchase this code but I want to write code myself and want to learn.

please Anyone help me how to create delay of 120 degree between three sine waves?
By mustang1993
I looked at that website and I'm curious why you need to write any code at all. Does his application allow for varying the inverter to yield different output voltage levels ? If you only need one voltage in and a single voltage out then you don't really need any code as it can be programmed with cheaper timers. You should also do a web search for 3 phase power generation as well. Typically with an inverter you already have the 3 phase supply already set up to provide the required power.
By ahmadtanveer
I searched for it but to generate three phase power we need to generate 3 SPWM signals which should be 120 degree out of phase with each other.