SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

For the discussion of Arduino related topics.
By raviraj
Hi , I am planning to buy Servo - Generic High Torque Continuous Rotation (Standard Size) with rotation 360deg,and My requirement is I want to stop servo motor at different angles like 230,240,10 and 40 deg,and I am connecting this servo to Arduino uno,So my question is will this servo motor can stop at different angles as I specificed above.

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9347

please replay me ASAP.
By Ross Robotics
To further Skimask's statement, Continuous rotation servos does not act like regular servos. When you specify an angle, it will continue to rotate at a given speed. So you would have to time the servo to stop when you want it to.
By skimask
raviraj wrote:please replay me ASAP.
OK
Hi , I am planning to buy Servo - Generic High Torque Continuous Rotation (Standard Size) with rotation 360deg,and My requirement is I want to stop servo motor at different angles like 230,240,10 and 40 deg,and I am connecting this servo to Arduino uno,So my question is will this servo motor can stop at different angles as I specificed above.
People that are "planning to buy" generally don't and usually end up wasting everybody else's time.
I think what the O/P actually wants is a stepper motor.
Same great taste, less filling.