SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

For the discussion of Arduino related topics.
By Valen
Code: Select all
     dht11.read(hum, temp);//Leemos valor temperatura y humedad
Are you sure you can read the temperature and humidity that way? Or which library are you using for this? Because the library I've seen requires a pin number as parameter for the class-method read. I want to know what type of variable hum and temp are. In your code you declare them as floats. But what if they are not? What sort of number does the dht11 deliver?

Second, I cannot figure out what commands in your code printed that number you describe as 67993. Was it in the calcWindSpeed() function, or at the end of loop().

There is something odd there too. First you send a packet containing the mensaja string. And after that you assemble it together from various variables. First converting variables temp, hum,val to string with dtostr. And then concatenate them with sprintf. Which will only be sent during the next pass through loop(). Why not prepare the packet first and then send it in the same loop passage. And to compare how the Lora module corrupts your data, make sure you send the string over the serial port to the PC first.
By carlos_en14
ProyectoGrupo1 wrote:its somethiing like this http://air.imag.fr/index.php/File:MontageWeather.JPG
But i can see it well, so if someone help in what pins i have to conect the 6 wires of the rj11 conectors,
I'll be very greatful.
Can somebody please confirm with some diagram the connections showing in the image? I read the datasheet and it says yellow is for Vdd and in the image is shown to use it for digital input.. I am kind of confused..

Regards!
By Valen
I don't know what datasheet you are reading, but this one linked on the product page doesn't mention any colors:

https://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Sen ... embly..pdf

It does however shows which wires in the connectors go where in the circuit. I wouldn't rely on the colors of the wires, but instead measure the resistances and match that with the circuit.

That above linked image is a bit of a jumble of wires. I can't makes sense of that left side of the breadbord.