SparkFun Forums 

Where electronics enthusiasts find answers.

For the discussion of Arduino related topics.
By hunterautomation
I've seen a lot of home-made enclosures for Arduino Uno and Netduino Plus series controllers but I never could find a more professional/purpose built enclosure that we could use at my work ... so I design and built my own, plus 95 more to sell (hopefully more to come if people find it useful). The version without any options is currently listed for $44.00 and the one with all the options is $87.00. I designed the enclosure to be able to house a 3.8"x2.5" prototyping board that is also available on my site and is based on the standard board size from ExpressPCB so that if you wanted to design your own circuit from them it would fit my enclosure. If anyone is interested, my site is www.hunter-automation.com and my email is hunter.automation@gmail.com ... feel free to ask quesitons or make comments on the enclosure. Maybe Sparkfun will want to buy some in bulk to list on their site :wink: ?

-Hunter Greene
By Erik
So we have decided to tentatively let projects like this through given that it adds value to the community, and it's on the condition that people don't spam-vertise their products (okay, I just made that word up). It's also okay to have a link to a personal homepage selling stuff in your profile/sig if it doesn't go overboard as well.

That said, would people be interested in having a section of the boards solely for this purpose?